Collection Basket–what we’ve been talking about
- Sometimes here at the Basket, the conversations go on and on. And while you may have already read the post itself, the juiciest juice continues down in the comments. So like, one innocent little Weekend Quotation can evolve into a whole fascinating character analysis of Pete Campbell, the rat bastard. Don’t miss out.
- And Deborah continued that theme in discussing the unpleasantness of Pete’s pet name for Trudy.
- We kept you updated on the goings on of the airing of the the Best of Mad Men, and the splashy promo at Bloomindale’s in Manhattan. I look fabulous with those windows.
- I talked about the class distinctions on the show, focusing on the secretaries.
- Deb recalls Matt Weiner’s guidelines around seeing it on TV.
Kisses on the Lipps
- Rondi Adamson at Live Each Day As If It Were On Purpose is like, dying for Season Two to start. What we like best about her? She links to the Basket and quotes me. Big points for Rondi, showing BoK the love.
Behind the Scenes at BoK
- Now that we’ve completed the Episode List for Season One, as well as handling policies and procedures :), we are taking on a bible, which will include any stray information picked up along the way. Timelines, family trees, birthdays, this type of thing. We are planning on posting it before S2 hits, and we will invite you, are brilliant and scrutinous readers to contribute. Stay tuned.